Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chrissy Chrissy is offline

Default how to make a photo transparent and type over the top

I would like to make a black and white photo transparent in word and type
over the top - Can anyone help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You don't need to make it transparent if you're going to type on top of it,
but I suspect what you mean is that you want to "wash it out" and use it as
a watermark. If you are using Word 2002 or 2003, use Format | Background |
Printed Watermark. Select "Picture watermark" and browse to your photo. For
previous versions, see €œHOW TO: Create a Watermark in Word 97 and in
Microsoft Word 2000€ at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211324