Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gregor Gregor is offline

Default Envelope Font Word 2007

I posted this on microsoft.public.word and got no response. Trying here.

MS/Windows 2007. How do I sent the default font for the return address to
something other than ++headings?

On the envelope screen, I've right clicked, got the popup which allows me to
change the font, I specify a different font, the envelope prints correctly,
but when I go to print another envelope I have to go through the process
again.

I also tried using the option button on the main envelope window where one
can specify the fonts for both addresses, but once the envelope has printed,
Word ignors the default that I've set and returns to ++headings font to the
return address.

Any ideas?

Gregor

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Envelope Address is a system style, so you need to change the address
formatting and then Update the Envelope Address Style to match the
Selection.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Gregor" wrote in message
I posted this on microsoft.public.word and got no response. Trying here.

MS/Windows 2007. How do I sent the default font for the return address to
something other than ++headings?

On the envelope screen, I've right clicked, got the popup which allows me
to change the font, I specify a different font, the envelope prints
correctly, but when I go to print another envelope I have to go through
the process again.

I also tried using the option button on the main envelope window where one
can specify the fonts for both addresses, but once the envelope has
printed, Word ignors the default that I've set and returns to ++headings
font to the return address.

Any ideas?

Gregor

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gregor Gregor is offline

Terry,

Thank you very much for the guidance.

I ended up creating a custom style, which seems to work, for now.

Much more complicated in MS/Word 07 than MS/Word 03 where the font was just
changed on the envelope address screen and held true w/o any complications.

Thanks again.

Greg