Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
greece and china greece and china is offline

Default What can i use for greece and china?

well i need help on my essay about china and greece
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Don't look for it here.

"greece and china" greece and wrote in
message ...
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Dawn liquid dish detergent works really well for me on both. If you
have expensive china, then you probably don't want to run it through the
dishwasher.

greece and china wrote:
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Greece and China were both part of Russia when it was still the USSR. Little
is know about the countries as they were hidden behind the bamboo curtain.
They gained their autonomy when the Berlin wall was knocked down by Homer
Simpson causing the USSR to collapse in turmoil. Now visitors are welcome.
This is known as the butterfly effect.

Please send your payment for the essay to my PayPal account.

Terry Farrell

"greece and china" greece and wrote in
message ...
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

Did you ask Google?

"greece and china" greece and wrote in
message ...
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Google wasn't home so he asked here. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Carrie" wrote in message
Did you ask Google?

"greece and china" greece and wrote in
message ...
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Google wasn't home so he asked here. ;-)

I thought Google was GOD and always there!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Carrie" wrote in message
Did you ask Google?

"greece and china" greece and wrote in
message ...
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I know better than to make a comment like that. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Carrie" wrote in message

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Google wasn't home so he asked here. ;-)

I thought Google was GOD and always there!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Carrie" wrote in message
Did you ask Google?

"greece and china" greece and wrote in
message ...
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:46:00 -0700 from ?B?
Z3JlZWNlIGFuZCBjaGluYQ==?= greece and
:
well i need help on my essay about china and greece

Why don't you just give us your teacher's email address? We'll write
the essay and email it directly to him or her, so you won't have even
that minor chore.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/