Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cecilia Chambers Cecilia Chambers is offline

Default Not accepting tracked changes

I am working on a document in which I selected the tracked changes option.
I made many formatting changes....etc. When I attempted to select "accept
all changes" so I can email the final draft to someone, the accept button is
all grayed out and won't allow me to select it. I am now unable to send the
document without the red marked corrections I have made. I am not having
this problem with any of my other documents??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summer Summer is offline

Just check
Tools
Track Changes
Strikethrough Colour: Red

Is set.

Otherwise check that in Reviewing menu - just double click TRK on status
line to make sure TRK is turned on - that Final Showing Markup is on?

Hope this helps.
"Cecilia Chambers" wrote in message
I am working on a document in which I selected the tracked changes option.
I made many formatting changes....etc. When I attempted to select "accept
all changes" so I can email the final draft to someone, the accept button
is all grayed out and won't allow me to select it. I am now unable to send
the document without the red marked corrections I have made. I am not
having this problem with any of my other documents??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joe Chambers Joe Chambers is offline

How would you do this in Word 2007? Cecilia has this version and there is
no Tool | Options | Track Changes menu option.

"Summer" wrote in message
Just check
Tools
Track Changes
Strikethrough Colour: Red

Is set.

Otherwise check that in Reviewing menu - just double click TRK on status
line to make sure TRK is turned on - that Final Showing Markup is on?

Hope this helps.
"Cecilia Chambers" wrote in message
I am working on a document in which I selected the tracked changes option.
I made many formatting changes....etc. When I attempted to select "accept
all changes" so I can email the final draft to someone, the accept button
is all grayed out and won't allow me to select it. I am now unable to send
the document without the red marked corrections I have made. I am not
having this problem with any of my other documents??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Review Ribbon, Changes Group.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Summer" wrote in message
Just check
Tools
Track Changes
Strikethrough Colour: Red

Is set.

Otherwise check that in Reviewing menu - just double click TRK on status
line to make sure TRK is turned on - that Final Showing Markup is on?

Hope this helps.
"Cecilia Chambers" wrote in message
I am working on a document in which I selected the tracked changes
option. I made many formatting changes....etc. When I attempted to
select "accept all changes" so I can email the final draft to someone,
the accept button is all grayed out and won't allow me to select it. I am
now unable to send the document without the red marked corrections I have
made. I am not having this problem with any of my other documents??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joe Chambers Joe Chambers is offline

Thanks Terry.

"Summer" wrote in message
Just check
Tools
Track Changes
Strikethrough Colour: Red

Is set.

Otherwise check that in Reviewing menu - just double click TRK on status
line to make sure TRK is turned on - that Final Showing Markup is on?

Hope this helps.
"Cecilia Chambers" wrote in message
I am working on a document in which I selected the tracked changes
option. I made many formatting changes....etc. When I attempted to
select "accept all changes" so I can email the final draft to someone,
the accept button is all grayed out and won't allow me to select it. I
am now unable to send the document without the red marked corrections I
have made. I am not having this problem with any of my other
documents??

Accepting and Rejecting Changes DebraZ Microsoft Word Help 0 November 2nd 06 12:07 AM
Word 2000 Accepting tracked changes MarkN Microsoft Word Help 2 January 9th 06 05:52 AM
Accepting Changes Michael New Users 2 December 22nd 05 05:19 PM
Tracked changes history purged with accepting, saving, closing doc Mr. Kotter Microsoft Word Help 0 September 7th 05 01:19 AM
Problem Accepting All Changes CBland Microsoft Word Help 2 April 1st 05 07:13 PM