Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Markneedshelp Markneedshelp is offline

Default how do i bring up the history window?

i forgot to save a Microsoft word document and i really want it back.

is it possible for me to somehow go into Microsoft words history and
retrieve it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you didn't save the document, there is nothing to recover!

Markneedshelp wrote:
i forgot to save a Microsoft word document and i really want it back.

is it possible for me to somehow go into Microsoft words history and
retrieve it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If the document has never been saved, then you're out of luck, as there
is nothing to retrieve. To avoid this in the future, take a look at
http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP