Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
slycke slycke is offline

Default Set up links to .pdf file in MSWord that "stay" after .pdf-ing

I am trying to link to Adobe Acrobat .pdf files in an MSWord 2000 document
that is going to eventually be converted to .pdf itself. After conversion,
the links break! I was able to get "cabinets" to appear in the MSWord
document that end in .lnk, but they don't convert to .pdf in a form that is
usable by reviewers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

How are you converting the Word document? What do you mean the links break?
Are they non-responsive or do they open a dialog box and provide an error?

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.