Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JimKnipe JimKnipe is offline

Default How remove dots in all spaces between words in Word document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Ummm... this big white space is for your question. In Word 2003 or
earlier, click on Tools | Options | View tab | uncheck the "All" and
"Spaces" boxes | OK. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...PrintChars.htm for more
information.