Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Penny4urthots Penny4urthots is offline

Default How do I get rid of the e'

I was typing out a menu for an interview then the e started to have the
french mark on it, I need the back slash how do I get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

These together would suggest that you have a language miss set somewhere.
This could be the keyboard language, the Windows language or the document
language settings that are incorrect. The loss of the backslash would
suggest the keyboard language as the most likely setting.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP