Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pmperry pmperry is offline

Default Translating WordPerfect files to Word

We are in the process of changing over from WordPerfect 6.1 to Word 2007. We
are opening one WP document at a time and resaving it in Word format. Now we
are wondering:

1) Is there a way to automatically change the .wpd extension to .docx as we
resave each file? Right now we are changing the extension manually each time.

2) Is there any way to run a batch file that converts a folder-full of
WordPerfect documents to Word format?

--
www.editorialcalendar.net