Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
filling in the blanks on an application filling in the blanks on an application is offline

Default Can I scan an employment application then fill in the blanks?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Can you operate a scanner? Yes. Then yes you can scan an application. b)
No. Then you are SOL.
Can you print the scanned document? a) Yes. Then can you use a pen or
pencil? a1) Yes. Then you can fill in the blanks. a2) No. Then you are
SOL. b) No. Then can you write on the screen with say a grease pencil? b1)
Yes. Then you can fill in the blanks. b2) No. Then you are SOL.

The point. The subject field is for subjects. The white space below is for
asking serious questions that interested parties can try to answer. If you
leave it blank, you get razzed.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"filling in the blanks on an application"
rosoft.com wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's not a simple click-click type of thing. There's a lot of work involved
in it. Is it work this for a one time thing?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"filling in the blanks on an application"
rosoft.com wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

"filling in the blanks on an application"
rosoft.com wrote in
message ...

If you have Adobe Acrobat (not the reader) you can scan the document and
then type in the information.