Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lp12 Lp12 is offline

Default Tabs behabior

Hi All,
I have a word 2003 file that in one user workstation all the tabs of the TOC
(manually TOC not word) and also in manual bullets/numbering. On my
workstation (and as well as on others) the file opens correctly. I've tried
copy my normal.dot to the users workstation but no luck.
The original word was created in 2000 version, now all the users have 2003.
Any suggestions?