Mike

Default Word 2002 randomly changing page source settings

I have a secretary who has several documents that she says the page source
settings will randomly reset to autoselect after she has applied distinct
page one and other page settings (eg, tray 2 for page 1, tray 1 for other
pages). This has happened for several documents, so I'm inclined to believe
her, but cannot find a cause. The closest I've come is no solution (or even
an explanation) -
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;904805.

If it's the user, what could she be doing that would do this? I've tried to
see if maybe she's changing her default printer (she says she's not), but
even if that were the case changing the printer back to the initially used
printer will return the page source settings.

Any ideas or ways to test (because I can't seem to get this to work).

Mike

Dawn Crosier

Does she have Acrobat's PDFMaker installed? See
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/331259.html for further
insight.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM