ShivN

Default I cannot change page size.

I used the page Setup option to creat a document in "Custom Size". Now the
paper size drop down menu shows on that size and none of the other standard
sizes. I use Word 2000. Can someone please help me? Many thanks
Doug Robbins

Maybe this will help:

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?"
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.