Michel

Default Bullets make bulleted document

Hi all,

I am using Word of Office Proffessional Edition 2004. When I use bullets,
press the bullet button in the button bar, al lines get bullets. I can go to
the desired situation by pressing the Undo Button one ore more times. This is
not what I intended it to be, only one line should become buletted. Does
anyone know what is the matter? I just started using this system, so it
should not be a formatting from someone else. I only changed the formatting
for Normal to use Arial in stead of Times Roman.

Regards, Michel
Shauna Kelly

Hi Michel

See
Formatting applied to one paragraph affects the entire document
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm

and
How to control bullets in Microsoft Word
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.