Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default page break

I am using Word 2003
I have what should be a 2 page document that has become a 3 page document.
The document consists of a table. In the "normal" view I can see the dotted
line that is separating the 2nd page (with only 2 rows on it) from the 3rd
page with several rows on it. But I can't seem to grab the dotted line to
delete it. Does anyone have any ideas how to delete this unwanted page
break??

Aurora

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Aurora,
Have you checked if all/part of the rows of your table have been formatted
to keep with next, or keep lines together. You should be able to recognize
such rows easily, there should be a black square in front of them.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Aurora" schreef in bericht