Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Erol Erol is offline

Default BCC

Hi All,

I have a distribution list (email list) consisting of 5 recepients. I need
to send an to all of them but I don't want them to see each other. I know I
can put the distribution list in BCC section of MS outlook. But this is not
for myself, for engineers... and I know by mistake one day one of them might
add the distribution list in CC section and all the receipients in the email
will see each other which I am trying to avoid.

Can I do this somehow with Mail Merge?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

1. Yes, mailmerge to email "out of the box" merges to each recipient
seperately.

2. However, if you are trying to set something up for use by others,
over time, it's not so obvious how you would do that, because it depends
on what preceisely you are trying to achieve. Maybe you could spell it out?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk