Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
barbequebob barbequebob is offline

Default Database info inable to show up on preview and command problems

When I'm inserting the fields onto a letter, I noticed that the command
symbols in front of the mail merge fields once inserted looks like this: {},
wheras it's supposed to be this: . Can someone show me how to correct
this? The only way I can see if the merge is correct is in print preview, and
then you have to do each listing from the database one at a time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Replied to your other similar question.
Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk