Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Parish Secretary Parish Secretary is offline

Default How can I create a mail merge using 6x9 envelopes?

The answer must be staring me in the face, but I'm just not seeing it.

I'm trying to use a self-sealing envelope and have customized the setting.
However, the print does not reflect the margins given or what I see on the
print preview screen. It prints lower.

My gratitude to this mailmerge 101 question.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Unless 6 x 9 is a standard envelope size for your printer driver (it is not
in mine), it will almost certainly adopt a standard size that is close, but
may not be close enough to retain the layout. That being the case, set the
page size to the next larger envelope size (or A4/US Letter) and adjust the
margins so that it prints on the envelopes where you want it to print or
simply move the envelope address frame so that it does print correctly.

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Mail merge envelopes KLD09 Mailmerge 1 November 6th 08 10:58 PM
Envelopes in Mail merge Brittongrace Mailmerge 1 October 16th 08 08:38 PM
Envelopes mail merge not printing all the envelopes - Word 2007 Tammy Mailmerge 3 November 17th 07 07:37 AM
envelopes in mail merge dl hoyt Mailmerge 1 March 28th 06 05:19 AM
Mail Merge Envelopes: Recipients won't show up on envelopes?!?! Jamiller Mailmerge 4 November 30th 05 07:01 AM