Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default cannot place cursor with mouse or keyboard mouse/ use arrows

I need to know how to get conrtol of the cursor within the text.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Trevor

Trevor wrote:
I need to know how to get conrtol of the cursor within the text.

version of Word? It's not that the basic keys are (much/at all)
different, but Help is ... :-)

Personally, I'm a mouse/keyboard person myself (I use the mouse a lot
more than most of my fellow Word MVPs, at least that's the impression I
got). I still use some basic keyboard commands, like CTRL (+SHIFT)
+Arrows, a lot (and not only in Word). Sometimes, double or
triple-clicking on a position to select the whole line/paragraph is even
faster.

So, what exactly is it you're trying, and in what way does it fail?

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stroodle Stroodle is offline

I think I am having similar issues - just recently, I can not use the mouse
or the touchpad to place the curser anywhere in a word doc or outlook mail
message - I need to use the TAB key to get it down from the address bar and
then use arrow keys with outlook and with Word, I have the same issue, I can
not use the mouse to move the cursor. I installed Adobe pro 9 - other than
that I do not recall doing anything else.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Trevor