Rado

Default How do I set up a formulas in Word

How do I set up a formulas in Word?
Luc

Rado,
In the cell where you want a formula, choose Table - formula - type in your
formula. The standard formula =Sum(Above) can be altered anyway you like but
be aware that the statement works as long as you don't leave a gap between
the items to be totalled. You can type in cell references like =Sum(A1:A3).
Will this help?
Luc

"Rado" schreef in bericht
news
How do I set up a formulas in Word?

TF

Rado

For some excellent information on Tools, Calculate, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/ToolsCalculate.htm

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Rado" wrote in message
news : How do I set up a formulas in Word?