Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
govfreak govfreak is offline

Default I cant merge certain .csv files, what gives?

I am trying to merge .csv files with over 900 records and the program always
stops merging after about 100. I get an error message stating "WORD could not
finish merging these documents or inserting this database." What can I do to
make this work? I am creating the database in a program called CCH "Pro
System fx Tax DataScanPlus." It is a tax accounting data program. Please
help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Convert the csv file to a Word table -
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm - and see what
problems you can find in the resulting table around record 100. Make an
necessary corrections. Add a header row with suitable field names and use
the table as a merge data source.

For general merge information - see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm