Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gwaxiom gwaxiom is offline

Default Problem with IRM created word/excel documents created before 18/11

I can't open any of my word and excel files that have IRM protection applied

- problem apparently widespread - I believe microsoft are aware of this
problem, can it be fixed from their end. Allowing me to then open affected
files. Note: I have created a test file applied IRM since 18/11/2009 and can
open the file without a problem - still unable to open files with IRM created
prior to 18/11/2009
--
gwaxiom