Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alastairg alastairg is offline

Default change cursor from dot to line?

I am using Office 2003. My cursor/insertion point has suddenly changed from a
line I to a dot. I can change it back by altering zoom to 500% and back
again, but this does not save the changes and I have to perform this
operation every time I open word.
any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What you can do is create an auto macro that changes the zoom automatically
each time you start Word:

Sub AutoNew()
With ActiveWindow.View.Zoom
.Percentage = 500