BrandonP

Default Header not visible

When opening an older doc which I beblieve is in Word 97 format, the header
is not visible however, you can see the footer? If you open the very same doc
in Word 2000, you can see the headers and footers?

Has anyone seen this and if so, how can this be fixed in order to be able to
open the doc in Word XP/2002?