Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
reiki and readings

Default changing color in dialogue boxes/page set up, print pre-view

I am very green when it comes to the computer; but have to take several
classes for college. I am in the midst of doing a homework assignment and
have noticed that my dialogue box that contains the landscape/portrait, and
also the margine, and also several other items is so dark red that I cannot
read the words underneath. I hope I have made sense of this. I need some
help on how to change the background color so that I can finish my homework
assignment.

thank you very much
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

The dialog boxes use your Windows color scheme. Right-click you
Desktop and select Properties. Then on Appearance tab, set the color
scheme back to the default.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word