Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry1337 Terry1337 is offline

Default Word 2007 Saving Files

I am having a problem with saving a newly created file on our network drive.
I can go in and edit and change an existing file but cannot save a new file.
I get the error that access is denied. I have full editing permissions on the
files on my network drive.

Does the licensing of Word only allow one user per PC to create files?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Terry
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

That is very odd. Can you save your files to your "My Documents" folder?

What operating system are you using?

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Terry1337" wrote in message
I am having a problem with saving a newly created file on our network drive.
I can go in and edit and change an existing file but cannot save a new file.
I get the error that access is denied. I have full editing permissions on
the
files on my network drive.

Does the licensing of Word only allow one user per PC to create files?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry1337 Terry1337 is offline

I am using Windows XP SP2 for the PC and Windows SBS 2003 standard for the
domain. I have the user set to full control of the files saved on the network
space.