Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] gurijalasrinivas@gmail.com is offline

Default Microsoft Tips and Tricks for beginners

Hi,
Find loads of tips and tricks for beginners covering Microsoft
products like Windows Vista, Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Outlook, MS Access, etc.,

http://www.mstipsandtricks.com/

Cheers!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Maybe it's some sort of subliminal message - turn your speakers up real
loud. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Seems to be oddly content-free.

so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
Find loads of tips and tricks for beginners covering Microsoft
products like Windows Vista, Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Outlook, MS Access, etc.,

http://www.mstipsandtricks.com/

Cheers!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I don't know if it's changed in the past 12 hours... but I see 9 Word
articles there.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
Find loads of tips and tricks for beginners covering Microsoft
products like Windows Vista, Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Outlook, MS Access, etc.,

http://www.mstipsandtricks.com/

Cheers!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The page was completely empty (except for the button bar) when I looked
before.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
I don't know if it's changed in the past 12 hours... but I see 9 Word
articles there.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible