sharondaviesbrown

Default works 6.0

when I send an e-mail with a document I have typed on MS works word processor
the receiver of the e-mails cannot open it. this is happening all the time
so its not just the one person its everyone! Any ideas?

Perhaps the recipient doesn't have Works. If so, try saving as RTF.

But you have posted this in a Word newsgroup; you would be better advised to
post in the Works NG.

"sharondaviesbrown" wrote in
message news
when I send an e-mail with a document I have typed on MS works word

processor
the receiver of the e-mails cannot open it. this is happening all the time
so its not just the one person its everyone! Any ideas?

Word 2003 merging in Works 7.0 databases jonh Mailmerge 1 January 27th 05 03:34 PM
How do I transfer a works document to word? Tom Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 05:46 AM
Getting Word to recognise Works 4.5a Horatio Mailmerge 2 December 2nd 04 02:09 PM
WORKS 8 WOLFIE Mailmerge 1 November 29th 04 06:39 PM
Word to Works Joseph N. Microsoft Word Help 3 November 25th 04 08:25 AM