Hiker2424

Default How do I save document with file permission error to USB storage .

I was able to save documents to a SONY USB storage without difficulty until
one day it alerted me with the message "unable to complete save due to file
permission error. I changed no settings and was using the same base document.
I don't know what happened or how to fix. Permission on the toolbar says
unrestricted. Any help appreciated. thanks. Peter
Word Heretic

G'day Hiker2424 ,

Once a document gets to a certain size, it is problematic when using a
removable device. Save the file to the desktop and use windows to copy
the closed file onto the usb drive.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Hiker2424 reckoned: