Barbara

Default Macros

I am trying to create several macros to delete particular sections of a
document. I will then tie these macros to buttons located on the first page.
The problem is while recording a macro I am unable to select the text to be
deleted. Since I am not a programmer, I'm not sure how to over come this
problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Charles Kenyon

Can you bookmark the text? Then you can use GoTo Bookmark to select your
text. Otherwise, GoTo Page, use the arrow keys, and the Extend (F8) key or
Shift-arrow keys to block your text. Not sure how this will work in a macro,
though, if your text will change.

Perhaps if you could spell out, in much more detail, what you are trying to
do and why, as well as the version of Word you are using, someone may have a
better suggestion.

BTW, the newsgroup for macros is word.vba.beginners.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.