Richard

Default After Ghost 9.0 of PC's, hyperlinks don't work in MS Help

Our training facility just received a dozen PC's which we used Ghost 9.0 to
clone 11 from the master. Office 2000 is loaded on all the machine.
However, when the class tries to use the "Icon" hyperlinks in the Microsoft
Word, nothing happens. The master PC works fine, just not the clone PC's.
Office was re-installed and repaired on some of the machines, but the problem
still exists. All the pc's are the same (Compaq d530c). ps: We do have
corporate licenses for all the MS copies if anyone wonders.
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Richard,

The hyperlinks for 'how to' in help in Office 2000 were
disabled intentionally by Microsoft as part
of a security update.

At your risk, you may be able to reverse the update by
replacing a file with one from the original CD.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...us;263640&FR=1

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)