Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy Andy is offline

Default Best book about Word 2003?

Howdy, y'all; we're in the process of selecting an XML Editor as we migrate
to structured authoring, to be implemented via the DITA toolkit.

In the meantime, we'll configure document templates in Word 2003 to support
topic-centered document structure so as to ease the transition to DITA.

What's the best book about Word 2003 that'll give us all of the info that we
need about more formal document structures for our unruly gang of writers?

Thanks much.

André in The OC, SoCal, USA.