Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MerryBeth MerryBeth is offline

Default delete header on all pages except page 1 in Word

I'm using Microsoft Word Office 2003, and I'd like to be able to print the
header for the document on the first page of my document only and not any of
the subsequent pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word, click on File | Page Setup | Layout tab | check the "Different
first page" box | OK. Then create a header on the first page.

If you created a header before selecting "Different first page", then
the original header will be on the second page, so double-click the
header on the second page and delete the contents.