Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alain

Default is there a WordPerfect Converter available for 2007 as in 2003 ?

I have lawyers and a few clients using WordPerfect. Office 2003 had a
converter in Word 2003. I used it very often. When will it be available?
Alain Maury

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Alain wrote:
I have lawyers and a few clients using WordPerfect. Office 2003 had a
converter in Word 2003. I used it very often. When will it be
available? Alain Maury

Presumably when the final product ships. Remember, what you're looking at
now is beta (i.e., unfinished) software.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman