Shannon

Default Making the underline stay in a protected document

I'm using a protected document that allows limited editing (in gray boxes).
I want these gray boxes to ALWAYS stay underlined. No matter how many times
I underline and save, the next time I access this form and change the text in
the gray box, the underlining goes away and I have to go back and unprotect
the document and underline it again. HELP!!!!
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 23 May 2005 15:22:07 -0700, "Shannon"
wrote:

I'm using a protected document that allows limited editing (in gray boxes).
I want these gray boxes to ALWAYS stay underlined. No matter how many times
I underline and save, the next time I access this form and change the text in
the gray box, the underlining goes away and I have to go back and unprotect
the document and underline it again. HELP!!!!

Create a table, put each form field in a separate cell, and
selectively turn on the bottom borders of those cells. See part 2 of
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm for
illustrations.

--
Regards,