Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Report Post  

Cool Word-dorcument smaller than almost exactly the same doc even though it has more pp.

Hi. Every now and then I am tinkering on the same text, just for the joy of working a certain text up to perfection. When I am done with this, I use to copy it to an external hard disk of mine for just in case. In the window in which I am offered the possibilities (should doc. in end folder be replaced? etc.) I also get to know whether the document I had just applied my last tweaks on is larger than the document I want to replace. Today, I have enlarged the document I have on my PC with a couple of pages. Yet I am not told that it is the largest of the two. I am told that it is the newest. The one on my computer - the newest, or most recently saved - is 178 pp. while the one on my hard disk is 174 pp. All pp of the document with the more pp. have text. It is the first time I encounter this strange phenomenon. How come.