Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
arun arun is offline

Default Cannot open a macro enabled word document

I uploaded a macro enabled word file to a web application and when I tried to
open it through the application I get a message €śFile Error€ť..where as I can
open it from my hard drive.
When I tried to download that file to my system and open it I get the same
message. Please help