Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Sr. Dan Sr. is offline

Default How do I get the Word 2007 toolbar to be visible all the time?

Word 2007. The toolbar used to show all the time at the top of the document
and now I have to move the cursor to the top to 'home' of another choice for
it to show. How do I make it show all the time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Double-click a ribbon tab or right-click it and deselect the Minimize the
Ribbon option on the context menu.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP