syssupspe

Default Missing page

I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview to view it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I assume you can see all of the document in Normal view but not in Print
Layout view or Print Preview? If so, go to Format | Columns and click on

the
picture for One. Even if it is already selected, select it again anyway.
Does this help?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview to

view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

syssupspe

It isn't hidden. Some of it is in a text box, some isn't. Not a table. When I
insert a page break it doesn't seem to put it where I want it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview to

view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

Keep in mind that a text box cannot extend beyond one page. Can you see the
entire document in Normal view?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview

view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help

would be
appreciated. Thanks

W2003 Missing tab in Page Setup dialog box Linda Microsoft Word Help 3 January 8th 05 02:05 AM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 08:05 AM
Need help "fooling" Word with Page Numbering jdkelley Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 10:26 PM
page numbering jeanne Page Layout 4 December 3rd 04 08:47 AM
Unchecking 'different first page' in header removes graphic from first page Denise Page Layout 4 November 26th 04 11:36 AM