Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Default Permanent change to list numbering

Hello,

Using Windows XP - Office 2003

How can I change the font used in list numbers, but permanently?

My Normal.dot is set to Calibri 11 and I would like to make it the same for
my lists.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
omnitechsupport omnitechsupport is offline

Hi Helen,
The list number font style are dependent upon the font syle of
the text. You just need to set your text font style to calibri 11 your number
list will automatically change to calibri 11.
For that you need to go through this link which will help you in setting
your default font style for text.
Once you are done through this, type the text you want.
After that, select the text you want to put numbers, right click and select
numebring.
Once the nimbering dislog box is open click on the numbering style box next
to none
and you will get youe desired results.
I hope for the best please try this out.
"Helen" wrote:

Hello,

Using Windows XP - Office 2003

How can I change the font used in list numbers, but permanently?

My Normal.dot is set to Calibri 11 and I would like to make it the same for
my lists.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Hello,

Thanks for the anwer but not quite what I'm looking for.

In reality, the question is as follows: if the Normal.dot's default font is
Calibri 11, how can we change the default font of the list numbers? I
thought that the font was based on the Normal.dot. My Normal style is also
using Calibri 11.

Hélène

"Helen" wrote:

Hello,

Using Windows XP - Office 2003

How can I change the font used in list numbers, but permanently?

My Normal.dot is set to Calibri 11 and I would like to make it the same for
my lists.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unless you specify a different font for the numbers, they will always be the
same as the font used for the paragraph text. If there is a discrepancy, try
selecting just the paragraph mark and applying formatting to it.