S Stone

Default Nesting IF statments in BARCODE funtion..

I have included two IF statements in the BARCODE merge. Looks something like..

{BARCODE "{ IF {MERGEFIELD ADDR1 }= '' "{ MERGERFIELD ADDR2 }" "{MERGEFIELD
ADDR1 }{ IF {MERGEFIELD ZIP1 }= '' "{ MERGERFIELD ZIP2 }" "{MERGEFIELD ZIP1
}" }
"\U }

The idea is for Word to look a 2nd addr column and if blank then use the
information from the 1st addr column otherwise use the 2nd to create that
address barcode, (the same for the zip code IF statement).

For the most part if works fine, except for those addresses with suite
numbers. It returns a value of Zip code not valid!

Is there something I need to do with out adding a 2nd column for the suite
numbers.

Thank you for any help.