Michele

Default showing decimals

Alrighty, i'm trying to use Mail Merge to put some amounts from Excel into a
word document, but whenever i do this it does not show the decimal places
when they are .00 For what i'm doing its nessicary to have these decimal
places showing, does anyone have any suggestions for how i can go about this?