Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary L Gary L is offline

Default Picture Question

I can insert a picture into my Business label templet, I can see the picture
and it is behind the text, but word does not seem to recognize the result as
a picture. My FORMAT does not show a Picture tab when drawn down. Hard to
follow the instructions to move or delete or float, etc., if you can not get
to the picture tab etc.
Hope this is clear enough.

Thank you,
Gary L

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary L Gary L is offline

THANK YOU ,, I would have never guessed to do that.. Works fine.
Thank you again,
Gary L

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If it is Behind Text, then you need to use the Select Objects tool (on the
Drawing toolbar) to select it first.

news