Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vero CPA Vero CPA is offline

Default Printing bullets in Word document

I have boxes as bullets in a Word document. When I print preview, the
bullets appear as boxes, then when I print the document, they come out as
dots???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The following is worth trying: In your printer settings, make sure that the
"Always Use TrueType Fonts" or "Print TrueType As Graphics" option (or
something similar) is enabled.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP