Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
editor editor is offline

Default find-replace gets turned on while I type

Something weird is going on: when I type a 'g' or 't' with my wireless
keyboard a 'find' dialog box gets turned on and what ever I type after these
two letters appears in this box. Sometimes it even finds a letter combination
somewhere else in the document and replaces it with the text I am typing. Is
it possible that I accidentally pressed a key that turned this all on?
I am typing this on the laptop keypad and it does not happen now.
I have windows XP and word 2003.