heaveyd2

Default Printing mail merged data

I am trying to create a book fold directory. I created a table to enter the
mail merge fields into to get the correct formatting. Is there a way to be
sure that the table of of merged data always prints on the same page. ie I
may get the name and address on the bottom of the page and the city & email
on the top of the next page. I want to have all the info for one set start
and end on the same page.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?aGVhdmV5ZDI=?=,

I am trying to create a book fold directory. I created a table to enter the
mail merge fields into to get the correct formatting. Is there a way to be
sure that the table of of merged data always prints on the same page. ie I
may get the name and address on the bottom of the page and the city & email
on the top of the next page. I want to have all the info for one set start
and end on the same page.

Deactivate the option to allow rows to break across pages in the Table
properties, Row tab.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org