Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wdimps wdimps is offline

Default Can I make my calendar begin with a different month than january?

I want to do a calendar that begins with the month of September, 2007 and
ends in June, 2008.

Is this possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

You have a calendar as a Word document and you don't know how to
change it?

Ed

On Sep 13, 6:40 am, wdimps wrote:
I want to do a calendar that begins with the month of September, 2007 and
ends in June, 2008.

Is this possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Jim is offline

I may be doing it the hard way, but I usually use Excel. You can automate
most of the creation, organize months more easily, and share data among
months (as in budget).
--
Jim Hull
Technical Writer

"wdimps" wrote:

I want to do a calendar that begins with the month of September, 2007 and
ends in June, 2008.

Is this possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] chasehatz@gmail.com is offline

If a weekly calendar will satisfy you, try WinCalendar (it creates
weekly calendars in both Word & Excel).
You can create a continuous weekly calendar starting any week.

See http://www.wincalendar.com for more info

Or for a quick free calendar download see:
http://www.wincalendar.com/word-calendar-templates.htm
http://www.wincalendar.com/excel-calendar-template.htm

Regards,
Mike Hampton

On Sep 13, 9:40 am, wdimps wrote:
I want to do acalendarthat begins with the month of September, 2007 and
ends in June, 2008.

Is this possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gr8auntieokie gr8auntieokie is offline

Go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...425701033.aspx
and download the calendar wizard at the bottom of the page. (This is the
same calendar wizard tool that we used to use in Word 2000.) It's a template
that you can use, setting the beginning and ending months, and creates a
calendar page for each month that you can add text to anytime.

Cyndie Browning
Tulsa, OK