Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
G Dancey G Dancey is offline

Default Prompt when deleting text

I have to respond to "Delete Block (Y/N)" prompt when I want to delete a
block of text in Word 2003. I know this is not the default setting in Word
but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere. Has anyone encountered this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

G Dancey,
Go to Tools - options - on the general tab uncheck all boxes relating to
WordPerfect options. If I recall right there are two of them.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
I have to respond to "Delete Block (Y/N)" prompt when I want to delete a
block of text in Word 2003. I know this is not the default setting in
Word
but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere. Has anyone encountered
this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
G Dancey[_2_] G Dancey[_2_] is offline

This took care of the problem. Thanks.

"Luc" wrote:

G Dancey,
Go to Tools - options - on the general tab uncheck all boxes relating to
WordPerfect options. If I recall right there are two of them.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
"G Dancey" G schreef in bericht
I have to respond to "Delete Block (Y/N)" prompt when I want to delete a
block of text in Word 2003. I know this is not the default setting in
Word
but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere. Has anyone encountered
this?

Annoying prompt appears when deleting block of text.. Michael back from India Microsoft Word Help 2 November 28th 06 05:18 AM
Prompt for document properties Save opion fails to prompt R.Evans Microsoft Word Help 6 August 18th 06 12:17 AM
How do you turn off the prompt (y/n) when deleting text? deletion prompt Microsoft Word Help 1 June 20th 06 02:53 PM
Prompt text John New Users 7 April 13th 06 12:55 AM
Word when deleting table sections prompt starting appearing stevez6996 Tables 2 January 4th 05 07:39 PM