Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wyron wyron is offline

Default Printing problem

In WORD I am not able to print any text in a text box. All other text
printable.
Print preview also does not sow the text box text.
HP Deskjet printer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Print dialog, click Options, and make sure that "Print drawings
created in Word" (Word 2007) or "Drawing Objects" (Word 2003 and earlier) is
enabled.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible