Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chironex chironex is offline

Default New List Element won't Pop Up

After typing the stuff in an element of a list, if I press Enter, the next
element of the list won't show up, and instead, it ends the list. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"chironex" wrote:

After typing the stuff in an element of a list, if I press Enter, the next
element of the list won't show up, and instead, it ends the list. Help!

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, it's with a multi layer list, one of the
ones already stored with Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is the name of the paragraph style of the new paragraph different from the
name of the paragraph style of the bulleted paragraph? If so, you need to go
into Format||Styles and formting, seleatct the style, and modify the
following style.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk